- Submits an application to ODFW for Fish Passage approval.
- Submits Joint Permit Application.
- Responds to questions and provides additional information, if requested.
TIDE GATE COORDINATOR
- Assists landowner with application submittal process.
- Agencies review permit applications for completeness.
- Based on project design, agencies make consultation pathway determination and inform landowner as to whether the project will require an individual consultation or will utilize the TARP programmatic consultation process.
STEP 6 OUTCOMES
• Determination of application completeness, consultation pathway, and permit pathway for project.
• ODFW Fish Passage determination.
• Formal consultation is initiated.