- Works with engineer/consultant to develop a tide gate design that meets all agency requirements and landowner goals, including fish passage approval, water management plan development, and acceptable inundation levels.
- Works with engineer/consultant and TGC to prepare permit applications and associated documents.
TIDE GATE COORDINATOR*
- Assists landowner in the coordination of permit consultation, tide gate design, and preparing information sufficient to apply for project permits
- Respond to landowner questions, if requested.
STEP 5 OUTCOMES
• Tide gate engineering design sufficient to submit for permit approval.
• Permit applications and associated documents prepared with sufficient information to submit for review and approval.