- Work with TGC to schedule a site visit.
TIDE GATE COORDINATOR
- Distribute Pre-Project Information Form to agencies for review and activate the project team.
- Work with landowner to schedule site visit.
- Review preliminary project information to inform whether a site visit or other assessment approach is appropriate.
- Determine which local, state, and federal regulations may apply to the potential activity.
STEP 2 OUTCOMES
• Agency notification of interest in the tide gate project.
• Activation of tide gate team typically includes:
• Tide Gate Coordinator (TGC)
• Oregon Dept. of Fish and Wildlife (ODFW)
• National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS)
• Department of State Lands (DSL)
• Army Corps of Engineers (ACOE)
• State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO)
• Others (county, other agencies)