- Participates in site visit or other assessment approach, as appropriate. If a consultant has been hired, the landowner should invite them to participate in the site visit.
TIDE GATE COORDINATOR
- Attends and coordinates site visit in accordance with Site Visit Protocol.
- Attend site visit.
- After site visit, agency team provides comments/recommendations to TGC to compile in Joint Written Response to landowner.
STEP 3 OUTCOMES
- Landowner shares goals & learns regulatory pathway options, initial design options, and clarity on next steps, including appropriate funding options.
- Agencies learn about the tide gate and landowner goals
- Joint written response to landowner that document the regulatory nexus and triggers, compliance pathways, and options for next steps.