- Works with engineer/consultant to explore tide gate design concepts that consider landowner goals, conservation benefits, funding options, consultation pathways, and incentives/disincentives to various approaches.
- Decides and informs agency team of which regulatory pathway they would like to pursue, Programmatic or Individual.
Respond to landowner questions, if requested.
STEP 4 OUTCOME
• Landowner makes the final decision on the project design that they will pursue and works with the TGC and engineer/consultant to:
1) Pursue and confirm funding strategy, including applying for grant funds, if needed.
2) Begin to prepare permit applications and associated documents.